Just wondering...

  • Thread starter Thread starter blessedbeyondmeasure
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

blessedbeyondmeasure

Guest
Is there anyone on this site that believes in being baptized in Jesus' name and being baptized with the Holy Ghost and fire; that believes that tongues and prophesy and miracles are still real today?!
Especially anyone around ages 19-26.

I am not looking for comments of people against it or arguing that it's wrong or whatever. I am looking only for people who are for it, who know it is real still today.

I'd just like to say "hi" to these folks :)
 
I have been baptized with the Holy Ghost. I have spoken in other tongues. I have experienced it for myself.
It's just that I encountered someone on here that didn't believe that miracles were still done today, or that the gifts of the Spirit were still available to us. I got to thinking, am I the only one on here who believes the way I do?
So thanks for responding!