justme

  • Thread starter Thread starter youngladyredd
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

youngladyredd

Guest
I have really came a long way 19yrs. Some can't say the same and I thank God for being with me every step. Pushing me to keep going, I'm happy he did not give up on me, and didn't allow myself to give on myself. I love you lord, I will keep pushing myself to do great things. And allow myself to grow as you will.