keeping a christian relationship strong

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

crossfusion

Junior Member
Nov 12, 2014
13
0
1
I'm in a relationship now with a girl, and I feel like it's been hard for her to keep her faith in God recently. I'm just wondering what I could or anyone could do to help support the other one in need. Also any other relationship advice on being strong together would be appreciated. Thank you.
 
Could you share more details as to why she is finding it hard to keep her faith in God? It is not my intention to ask for any personal details, but I won't be able to offer you any specific advice unless you share more details about the conflicts she is having.

I would suggest that you both devote some time 'couple time' for God. You could read God's word or pray for people in need or worship God together or even participate in a local ministry. Your relationship has to be centered around Christ as He is the sole purpose for our existence.