keeping the Sabbath daily and what it really means to Tithe

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ariel82
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Ariel82

Guest
I hate sharing personal information over the internet because people judge and shape weapons of your words and I don't like giving people ammo.

However God has placed it on my heart to share with you how I honor Him every day by telling you in part what I do.

I did the math. 24 hours...ten percent. 2.5 hours a day spent on worshiping God.

I don't do it to earn points but for my own spiritual health, we spend hours eating or sleeping each day. Can we not spend at least 2 and a half with our heavenly father?

Remember I said God calls people to worship Him in different ways and I don't say if you are not like me I am better but that we both should follow Jesus as He leads and maybe what he has asked of me will help you too in your walk.


Taking the time to the following has changed my life.

Just 10% of my day set aside for the Lord.

I do 5 spiritual practices
.I share in my next post..

If you dont,care just skip my posts,

I believe at least one person who reads this will care and that is all that matters for God loves each and every one of us.

If just one life is blessed, then all we do is not in vain.
.if just one sinner turns from the world and towards God and life..then ALL the angels of GOD and His saints rejoice and give thanks and praise to God.

For Jesus left the 99 sheep to find the one lost one.
 
hi ariel,

i like the maths here... and hope we can do that too. of course i can say we can and do use other times to worship too, as while cooking, planting, or travelling, there be a song on our lips, mind/heart. thanks for the shares.