So from what I'm hearing is that everything is stacked against the tpp now. With elections neither candidate (Although we can't trust Hillary as far as we can throw her) seems to be leaning towards it. And I just read an article saying Bernie Sanders (Like him or not) will be playing a big part in reforming the democratic party. That mean's full steam against tpp. The problem is Obama will probably try to pass the bill during the Lame Duck session after the election (Although I read a report not too long ago saying that was pretty much unlikely now that it would pass even with it) If Trump win's I can see the tpp taking a permanent dive. If Hillary win's it might still have a chance at revival. Unfortunately, the system doesn't work very well or Obama would have been out a long time ago. Any new info any of you can share with me would help. Preferably on how its going to fail.