I have to ask ,what is wrong with the KJ? why must we change it. What is so difficult about it. Should we change Amazing Grace? These songs have been sung for 400 years and the KJ has been around longer than that. What is the need. Have we become so dumb that we can't read it. God doesn't change so why do we need to change His word?
Because God doesn't speak in JUST English languages perhaps? Because God didn't speak in only 17th century english? Because the language changes over time. Examples: Submit/Prevent...have changed meaning over time. I can think of millions zillion more reasons. Don't get me wrong. I love the form the KJV is written in due to its rhythmic sense...but some of the words there just aren't used anymore...and I have no clue what they mean...some of them haven't been used since the 1800s. I can go on and on.
