KKK endorces Hillary

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Say what Willie? What'd I miss?

It looks like the grand Wizard of the KKK decided to give Hillary a taste of her own medicine, since she was deriding Trump because he had their support. Now, so does she.
 
It looks like the grand Wizard of the KKK decided to give Hillary a taste of her own medicine, since she was deriding Trump because he had their support. Now, so does she.

Touché to him I guess. Who do the Black Panthers support? If it's Hillary I wonder if they'll support Trump now too? Hmm, I think we might have a whole new competition opening up here.
 
This is probably the first thing the KKK has done that I actually like.

Like I said in another thread, she has yet to denounce Bobby Byrd.
 
It looks like the grand Wizard of the KKK decided to give Hillary a taste of her own medicine, since she was deriding Trump because he had their support. Now, so does she.

Really? Well, the press will want to keep this quiet, I suppose.
 
It looks like the grand Wizard of the KKK decided to give Hillary a taste of her own medicine, since she was deriding Trump because he had their support. Now, so does she.

Never in a million years thought I would say this but for once I'm actually proud of what they've done. :confused:
 
I didn't hear this. To good. I need to calm down. My bad side is coming out. I am mischievously thrilled.
Next, maybe Isis?
Can we hope to for the Neo Nazis?
 
It looks like the grand Wizard of the KKK decided to give Hillary a taste of her own medicine, since she was deriding Trump because he had their support. Now, so does she.

Oh, ok. Now it makes more sense.

((not that it makes sense))

Although to be fair, he's doing this now strictly as a political stunt to chide Clinton, though in April he was being quite serious about supporting Trump, right?

Clinton may fairly be called many things, but i'm pretty sure blatant racism isn't an accusation that sticks to the party who has traditionally won a very large percentage of ethnic minority votes.