Know about this website due to a strange reason...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JennyW

Jun 13, 2019
Hello there. This is Jenny from Hong Kong and I've been a Christian since 2012.
I've never known about Christian Chat until today and I learnt about it through a post on the local forum (but I'm not a member of it). The post was about Christians singing hymn to protest about police officers using violence, which was really touching to me and I reposted on the news page . One member suggested spreading the news to here and that's how I learnt about this website. If you want to know more about what's happening in our city (about the bill or Christianity ), feel free to chat with me.
Last but not least, we, the Hong Kong people, are very depressed and devastated now because of the extradition bill. As a "Christian", the executive chief is unwilling to hear people's voices and still insisting to pass the law, which can threaten freedom of speech and religion. What's more terrible is that the police used violence on many young protesters. Therefore, I will be grateful if all of you who read this post could pray for our city or even support us by signing petitions and understanding what's going on in Hong Kong. May God bless everyone here, and may He bless Hong Kong.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. Thank you for the information re the situation there. If you'd like, check out the other forums such as the Christian News Forum and the Prayer Request Forum to share this info, as many more members and guests are viewing those posts. Please know I will certainly put you as well as Hong Kong on my prayer list. Remember, God is in control and I pray for His mercy and conviction to flow to the leadership there and also the citizens, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

Oct 12, 2012
Hello there. This is Jenny from Hong Kong and I've been a Christian since 2012.
I've never known about Christian Chat until today and I learnt about it through a post on the local forum (but I'm not a member of it). The post was about Christians singing hymn to protest about police officers using violence, which was really touching to me and I reposted on the news page . One member suggested spreading the news to here and that's how I learnt about this website. If you want to know more about what's happening in our city (about the bill or Christianity ), feel free to chat with me.
Last but not least, we, the Hong Kong people, are very depressed and devastated now because of the extradition bill. As a "Christian", the executive chief is unwilling to hear people's voices and still insisting to pass the law, which can threaten freedom of speech and religion. What's more terrible is that the police used violence on many young protesters. Therefore, I will be grateful if all of you who read this post could pray for our city or even support us by signing petitions and understanding what's going on in Hong Kong. May God bless everyone here, and may He bless Hong Kong.
Jenny, blessed love! Your chief executives are fighting a fight they cannot win, against Christ Jesus!!! Much love, welcome to the CC! 🔥🙏😇

Feb 28, 2016
PRO. 8:16.
By Me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.
11PETER 2:10.
But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government.
Presumptuous are they, self-willed, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
ROMANS 13:1-2.
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Whosoever therefore resists the power, resists the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

The basic message of Scripture is for us to stay 'out of the political arena' and 'obey' the 'laws of the land'...
the question is, if we are not 'obedient to human government', will we act in like fashion towards
God's Government???
there are exceptions to the 'rule', but we must 'think-pray-fast', before we take action, lest we do
our own 'will', and not 'the will of God'...
as it is written:
'Seek first The Kingdom of God', and His Rightousness.....this is to always be our 'main focus as Christians...

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Welcome, jenny!

I'm glad to have you with us... and hope we hear more from you.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Jenny.
The whole world is following the current events in Hong Kong. I may make a comment later on your thread in the Christian News Forum about what is happening in your homeland. It would be more appropriate there than here: this thread is part of the introductions forum.

Jenny, just be steadfast in your faith in God. Sometimes we do not understand what He does, but He is ultimately in control of everything......everything! I pray for the safety of you, your loved ones and for the safety of the Hong Kong citizens.

Jenny, may our Heavenly Father bless you richly.

Cyndy

Jun 9, 2019
Hi Jenny... I'm so sorry your country is in such turmoil. I have been following it via the news media, but not certain how reliable that can always be. I pray for your safety and for your right to continued freedom. God bless and welcome to CC.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Hello Jenny, welcome to CC. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. I will put you on my prayer list. I understand the communist can just make any claim against anyone, then extradite them to silence them. You are right to fight it, but keep Romans 8:28 in mind whatever happens.

hi.gif

lolo4

May 17, 2019
Hi Jenny, I am happy you have found this forum, and I am very sorry about the turmoil in your country. It is hard to stay strong in those conditions.
I read and re-read a book by Anne Graham Lotz (Billy Graham's daughter) called "The Daniel Prayer" and what Daniel went through to pray for Jeruselum. His prayer is timeless, and I pray for our world as it seems we are pushing God as far away as possible. This book helped me greatly as I pray for my beloved country (Canada)

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Hello, Jenny, and welcome! I prayed for you and other persecuted Christians.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC, Jenny. A wonderful testimony of how God brought you here. Our part is to pray, pray, pray. That is what God is waiting for His people to do. We have also been discussing fasting here at CC. God is great in mercy wisdom, and deliverance of His people! PTL!

R

Rasputin_OZ

Great to see Christians from around the world