W
watty
Guest
In the U.S. you have the right to do anything you want to do, all things are not legal though. If you are willing to pay the consequences you can do what you want. The big question is, what you are doing is it the right thing to do. I have the right to spank my children every single time they do wrong (there is a legal way to spank your kids). Some people will disagree and say this is abusive. I look at things this way. Do I have any alternatives to spanking in order to correct bad behavior; it sure won't be medication.
I try to do the right things that in the teachings of Steven Covey will conclude in a win, win, manner for me and my kids. One thing I really hate to hear is "everybody does that" or "those people have done it to us for a long time" I don't care how many people get together and agree to rape a woman, it will never make it right. The whole time someone was treating you in a manner that you did not like, does not give you the right to treat them the same way when you have the opportunity to do so, especially when you know they won't like it either. Moral of this is do what is right!
I try to do the right things that in the teachings of Steven Covey will conclude in a win, win, manner for me and my kids. One thing I really hate to hear is "everybody does that" or "those people have done it to us for a long time" I don't care how many people get together and agree to rape a woman, it will never make it right. The whole time someone was treating you in a manner that you did not like, does not give you the right to treat them the same way when you have the opportunity to do so, especially when you know they won't like it either. Moral of this is do what is right!