KOREAN WAR VETS

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I do not want to miss this opportunity to say thank you for your service....

My uncle was in the Korean War. It is sad it took him over 20 years, maybe 30, to get his VA benefits right... he suffered greatly after.... alcoholism, loss of family, night terrors.... He shot the big cannon guns, I'm sorry I do not know what they call them. He lived but came home wounded. I try to find documentaries about the Korean War but there are not very many, to our shame.... so our history does not disappear!!!!
My uncle is Jerald White.