Kratom Alternatives

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ronnie2796

May 9, 2014
First and Foremost: BE KIND

Also, please, if you have no experience with this substance, please at least look it up before replying. I'm sure many of you don't know of this, I certainly didn't before either.

So, to get into it, my fiance is a former recreational drug user, and is now using Kratom to get by, or to feel normal.

I was unaware of how serious this substance was before last night, when I felt led to look into it. That's when I learned how addictive it really is. This evening we talked about it and though we didn't come to any agreement about his using it, he and I both agreed to pray to seek God's will about whether or not he should stop using it. He was sincere in that.

So my question is, if there are any remedies you can think of or know of that would be helpful daily. Its hard to describe what he went through without taking anything, because he took opiates for quite some time. Something cheaper, natural and Not addictive would be ideal.

He said when he stopped using drugs that he went 4 or 5 months without using anything and it was so miserable. So that's when he turned to Kratom and it seemed to help him a lot. Now he has developed a tolerance to it, and uses more every day and it has started to cost at least $200 a month, though I suspect its more than that.

He and I cried about it together tonight. Neither of us want it to become something to seriously damage our relationship. Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks in Advance!!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I never heard of this product until today. Maybe I'll score a bottle and see if it alleviates my aches and pains.

Feb 28, 2016
astounded at 'tourist' response', something is amiss here, and where other 'drugs' are
inserted to act as a 'BABY-sitter', then maybe we need to look inside of ourselves,
and ask ourself where Jesus plays the major part in our lifes, that we are willing to obey
and submit to Him, instead of putting our addictions first...

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
Anything that alters our natural state can turn into a addiction. I was an addict for 27 years heroin anything I could stick in a needle.Thank God I found NA and learn some things about what was going on with me. At any rate Addiction is a three fold disease mental; physical and spiritual.You must deal with all three to experience true freedom. I now have 22 years free from addiction by Gods grace. He who the Lord has set free is free indeed.

Jan 3, 2023
Unfortunately, your fiance abused it just as he used to abuse soft drugs.

Jan 3, 2023
Unfortunately, your fiance abused it just as he used to abuse soft drugs.
I'm sorry that now it's hard for him to find a better alternative. You better control him for a while so he can get away from kratom. I have experience buying kratom as I've suffered from severe kidney pain for a long time. No painkillers helped. But I took kratom for severe pain once a week, and it was not addictive. Please read about how it works again on outlookindia.com/outlook-spotlight/best-kratom-vendors-news-236504. I think your fiance was choosing unreliable kratom suppliers with mixed products.