View attachment 76921
Something in me tells WE all die to love or be loved. Something -deep inside- insists on telling me all of us die to enjoy this or enjoy that but, is it self-seeking feeling and something really selfish and sticky? I cannot stop myself from looking at God, the moment He started to create The World with Jesus... What was he thinking about? What did they have as common agreement? It sounds naive they needed to be worshiped, particularly when they probably have made angels and more creatures. It sounds weird they felt alone, having needs they were unable to fill or fulfill. I just look at the moment Adam sinned. Were they stuck in that present of the Creation? Were they limited to see the future we don´t see in the present? Adam lacked something he knew the moment he saw Eve. It sounds childish God wasn´t aware of human needs and unveiled longings and, if inadvertently ignored any of them, was He blind or Jesus?: He gave us His nature, also. Dogs or cats shared a couple of things with me, as a rare human. They know whom they like and those they don´t. The have their time to piss up and their moment to seek more “loving” attention... Are we a product of such a cosmic evolution many insist on? These days I remembered some cartoon I used to watch on TV. If I had had the control we have now to pick the program and the channel, I would have learned more from life and those painstaking lesson TV programs tried to retrieve from real life (Some TV programs served me as a schoolroom). Did you like the Krazy Cat cartoon series? I disbelieved there were people like that. I blindly doubted there were people like that but, the one who worked on those drawings knew it from another side... Will you love someone who hurts you and undermines all your human being? I hoped none would say “Yes”, but that is not my choice. I hope no one would say: “I have been there, and it hurts”. Just look at these words someone has said, perhaps in a narrow-minded situation: "What I absolutely need is: Someone who has never been married Someone who does not drink Someone who does not smoke Someone who does not do drugs Someone who does not have children Someone who lives in (blank) or who can move here Someone who does not have sex outside of marriage Also I don´t believe in living together before marriage Very important to know: I am a virgin and I have no interest in sex... I am likely asexual... A huge plus if God made you that way too. " How come a hurt-me not, like this, will be helped to be found or match-made? She said she is asexual (or likely) so, 1. Does she need to be married? 2. Will she be found by another virgin and pure man? A picky person does not help his/ her situation. Some ailments -and mental illness- helps but too little (or nothing) to be cherished up to the last earthly breath. Sometimes we open our windows without any shade and, I´m the kind of person who -sometimes- loves (and try to know) below the outer surface...
View attachment 76922
We, like that mouse, have goofed to be the most. We hurt and finally, have been hurt, to be healed... Yet, it should be recognized we don´t always belong! We´ve made mistakes, we have hurt, and I don´t plan to be always picky. Will you? What would be the end result for a mouse? What would be the final outcome for a person who always rejects those who love him/her for the person he/she really is? When I was a child a little girl came to show me what love was...Just allow me to be entertained with the thought I have seen several of you who have done what is right -and lawful- according to God´s will and, that His peace (and love) grow more within you. "Love ya!" (and hurt-me not). A.T.
Something in me tells WE all die to love or be loved. Something -deep inside- insists on telling me all of us die to enjoy this or enjoy that but, is it self-seeking feeling and something really selfish and sticky? I cannot stop myself from looking at God, the moment He started to create The World with Jesus... What was he thinking about? What did they have as common agreement? It sounds naive they needed to be worshiped, particularly when they probably have made angels and more creatures. It sounds weird they felt alone, having needs they were unable to fill or fulfill. I just look at the moment Adam sinned. Were they stuck in that present of the Creation? Were they limited to see the future we don´t see in the present? Adam lacked something he knew the moment he saw Eve. It sounds childish God wasn´t aware of human needs and unveiled longings and, if inadvertently ignored any of them, was He blind or Jesus?: He gave us His nature, also. Dogs or cats shared a couple of things with me, as a rare human. They know whom they like and those they don´t. The have their time to piss up and their moment to seek more “loving” attention... Are we a product of such a cosmic evolution many insist on? These days I remembered some cartoon I used to watch on TV. If I had had the control we have now to pick the program and the channel, I would have learned more from life and those painstaking lesson TV programs tried to retrieve from real life (Some TV programs served me as a schoolroom). Did you like the Krazy Cat cartoon series? I disbelieved there were people like that. I blindly doubted there were people like that but, the one who worked on those drawings knew it from another side... Will you love someone who hurts you and undermines all your human being? I hoped none would say “Yes”, but that is not my choice. I hope no one would say: “I have been there, and it hurts”. Just look at these words someone has said, perhaps in a narrow-minded situation: "What I absolutely need is: Someone who has never been married Someone who does not drink Someone who does not smoke Someone who does not do drugs Someone who does not have children Someone who lives in (blank) or who can move here Someone who does not have sex outside of marriage Also I don´t believe in living together before marriage Very important to know: I am a virgin and I have no interest in sex... I am likely asexual... A huge plus if God made you that way too. " How come a hurt-me not, like this, will be helped to be found or match-made? She said she is asexual (or likely) so, 1. Does she need to be married? 2. Will she be found by another virgin and pure man? A picky person does not help his/ her situation. Some ailments -and mental illness- helps but too little (or nothing) to be cherished up to the last earthly breath. Sometimes we open our windows without any shade and, I´m the kind of person who -sometimes- loves (and try to know) below the outer surface...
View attachment 76922
We, like that mouse, have goofed to be the most. We hurt and finally, have been hurt, to be healed... Yet, it should be recognized we don´t always belong! We´ve made mistakes, we have hurt, and I don´t plan to be always picky. Will you? What would be the end result for a mouse? What would be the final outcome for a person who always rejects those who love him/her for the person he/she really is? When I was a child a little girl came to show me what love was...Just allow me to be entertained with the thought I have seen several of you who have done what is right -and lawful- according to God´s will and, that His peace (and love) grow more within you. "Love ya!" (and hurt-me not). A.T.