Kyle Rittenhouse Trial

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
This is an interesting take on the Rittenhouse situation - that FBI/CIA/Deep state types were looking for a victim and had pegged Kyle for assassination. Nothing would surprise me anymore.
https://voxday.net/2021/11/16/was-kenosha-a-failed-hit/
I don't know about the alphabets...but I do recognize an ambush when I see one. They calculated and got Kyle alone just to ambush him and either kill him or beat him senseless.

They did the exact same thing at other riots to other people.

Jul 9, 2020
I don't know about the alphabets...but I do recognize an ambush when I see one. They calculated and got Kyle alone just to ambush him and either kill him or beat him senseless.

They did the exact same thing at other riots to other people.
I don't know about the alphabets either. Just a theory. That's it. But it does pass my own personal sniff test of plausibility.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
19 The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2 “My lords,” he said, “please turn aside to your servant’s house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning.”

“No,” they answered, “we will spend the night in the square.”

3 But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house. He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate.

Why was Lot so insistent about them not staying in the square, were there riots in Sodom?

4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

We have a mob outside screaming to rape the two messengers from God. Seems like Sodom is really strongly against God and anyone who is sent from God.

6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”

Most people are horrified when they hear this but take a look at the Rittenhouse trial, let's toss the 17 year old kid to the wolves.

9 “Get out of our way,” they replied. “This fellow came here as a foreigner, and now he wants to play the judge! We’ll treat you worse than them.” They kept bringing pressure on Lot and moved forward to break down the door.

That is what they were there for, to determine whether or not the city was guilty of sin before God, so these people are not wrong. This is all about a trial, the battle is between God as the judge and the mob.

10 But the men inside reached out and pulled Lot back into the house and shut the door. 11 Then they struck the men who were at the door of the house, young and old, with blindness so that they could not find the door.

We saw this too. The Prosecutor argued that the minute you use a gun for self defense it is no longer self defense?! What? Is he blind? Who would say such a stupid thing. Another prosecutor said "sometime you just need to take a beating"! What? A 35 year old convicted pedophile is trying to fight you, a guy with a skateboard whacks you in the head, two other convicted felons attack you, some have guns pointed at your head and you are "supposed to take a beating"?! They have been struck with blindness and are completely unable to find the door. No one is going to buy those arguments.
"If God does not judge the US He will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah" Billy Graham

Jul 9, 2020
"If God does not judge the US He will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah" Billy Graham
If we lose this case, I suspect it'll be a signal that it's open season on white people from now on. If this isn't self defense, then there is no self defense. I suggest prayer. I think it'll only be through divine intervention that he doesn't get convicted. This is a travesty that there's even a trial here.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
The prosecutor acts like he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer
He actually brought up video games. Numerous studies have shown that there's no correlation between video games and violence
At the expense of maybe letting myself get too hopeful here...
View attachment 233249
He didn't get 250 million. They settled out of court for an undisclosed amount
Also does everyone who's found innocent of a crime get a settlement?

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
He actually brought up video games. Numerous studies have shown that there's no correlation between video games and violence

They do when there's a mountain of evidence that the prosecution hid from the defense...

And extremely public figures defame and besmirch your character in a public platform.

Which is exactly what has happened in this case. The video evidence is clear that Kyle was defending himself...no doubt about that. It's actually what they refer to as perfect self defense... meaning that even if somehow Kyle provoked the attack his running away/withdrawal negates any provocation he might have done.

The gun charge was removed from consideration because it absolutely doesn't apply. Kyle was in legal possession of a firearm.

So...
Yes, I would say that Kyle is entitled to hundreds of millions of dollars from Wisconsin, Kenosha, Joe Biden, many MSM outlets, and particular Senators and House of Representatives members who publicly commented on Kyle being a white supremacist or racist or whatever.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

What planet are you from? Rittenhouse was slandered publicly. Biden made a campaign ad using Rittenhouse and portraying him as a white supremacist.

If you are a public persona people are allowed to refer to you and make fun of you. Donald Trump cannot sue if you do that but Kyle Rittenhouse is a private person and no once can have any claim to do that. Accusing him of being a white supremacist vigilante was clearly harmful to him and his family. Of course he can sue them for libel and slander.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
And just watched more proceedings...

Apparently there's going to be a complete hearing on the the drone footage withholding from the defense.

A 4MB file vs a 11 MB file is a huge difference... especially when the file name is completely different than the original PLUS has a different creation date in the meta data.

Meaning that even if Kyle gets acquitted... Theres going to be a misconduct hearing.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
And just watched more proceedings...

Apparently there's going to be a complete hearing on the the drone footage withholding from the defense.

A 4MB file vs a 11 MB file is a huge difference... especially when the file name is completely different than the original PLUS has a different creation date in the meta data.

Meaning that even if Kyle gets acquitted... Theres going to be a misconduct hearing.
LOVE this tweet!

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Worst prosecuting attorney ever.
He should have been held in contempt when he tried to question Rittenhouse on evidence that the judge had already deemed inadmissible

Jul 9, 2020
He should have been held in contempt when he tried to question Rittenhouse on evidence that the judge had already deemed inadmissible
The fact that he was so bad makes me more suspicious that the fix is in and this whole trial is a psyop. If I was forced to bet money right now, my money (not my heart) would be on a conviction.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I think you are forgetting one very important trial about 2,000 years ago.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The fact that he was so bad makes me more suspicious that the fix is in and this whole trial is a psyop. If I was forced to bet money right now, my money (not my heart) would be on a conviction.
No, if the fix were in and they were going to convict they wouldn't need to take this much time. Cheats are lazy. What they are doing appears to be meticulous which to my mind indicates one of two things

1. You have several Jurors who will not convict, hence they have no choice but go over every little point in detail.

or

2. They have all decided not to convict but realize the storm that will hit and every single person wants to be able to talk to the press and explain their vote in great detail.

Of course there is a third possibility

3 The fix is in but only for about 10 jurors, one or two refuse to budge and rather than have a hung jury they are working on this one or two jurors.

But think about it, they are watching the video evidence, how could watching that evidence over and over again do anything but convince you to acquit? If the fix was in the last thing they would want to do is to rewatch that video, it would just make them feel guilty and ashamed.

Jul 9, 2020
No, if the fix were in and they were going to convict they wouldn't need to take this much time. Cheats are lazy. What they are doing appears to be meticulous which to my mind indicates one of two things

1. You have several Jurors who will not convict, hence they have no choice but go over every little point in detail.

or

2. They have all decided not to convict but realize the storm that will hit and every single person wants to be able to talk to the press and explain their vote in great detail.

Of course there is a third possibility

3 The fix is in but only for about 10 jurors, one or two refuse to budge and rather than have a hung jury they are working on this one or two jurors.

But think about it, they are watching the video evidence, how could watching that evidence over and over again do anything but convince you to acquit? If the fix was in the last thing they would want to do is to rewatch that video, it would just make them feel guilty and ashamed.
Well ZNP, I really hope you're right. BTW, aren't you the one I was debating with awhile back regarding who would win a war between China and Taiwan?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
But think about it, they are watching the video evidence, how could watching that evidence over and over again do anything but convince you to acquit? I
Which means that they could have had a just decision in less than an hour. But we should not be surprised if they decide to play politics and surrender to the Leftist mobs.