Lady friend

  • Thread starter Thread starter DanJacobs823
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DanJacobs823

Guest
I'm seeing a lady friend at Red Rock BHS, we're both Christians, her ex boy friend keeps calling her thru one of the guys there, the last time she DID NOT reply, I don't like it or him. he got caught shoplifting, they let him go because they felt sorry for him. What should I do?
 
I'm seeing a lady friend at Red Rock BHS, we're both Christians, her ex boy friend keeps calling her thru one of the guys there, the last time she DID NOT reply, I don't like it or him. he got caught shoplifting, they let him go because they felt sorry for him. What should I do?


​You should stay out of it. This is between her and her ex.. If he keeps harassing her, tell her to get a restraining order on him.