Lake Tahoe?

  • Thread starter Thread starter simplyme_bekah
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

simplyme_bekah

Guest
Anyone live near Lake Tahoe? Looking for Christians to meet and befriend and do Bible study with.
 
Brokenheart69 and her husband Happyinhisway live at Lake Tahoe. Brokenheart69 is on my friends list if you'd like to send her a message.
 
Brokenheart69 and her husband Happyinhisway live at Lake Tahoe. Brokenheart69 is on my friends list if you'd like to send her a message.

ahhh thank you so much I will look her up. It feels like I live in a town of sinners haha I need some Christian light over this way.
 
I loved Lake Tahoe when I visited. Definitely my favourite part of North California. Mont Bleu was a beautiful hotel where I stayed and the snow was great. As for the sinners, pretty sure they're in other towns too. I haven't met Brokenheart in real but we've chatted here at CC
 
yeah the only thing is she lives like 30 miles away lol. I am in North Lake and she is in South Lake. Bummer. But thank you anyways!