Um that monkey's head is backwards. But at least he/she's matching the socks colour
I believe it's a sloth and fun fact they can turn their heads about 270degrees in either direction!
Um that monkey's head is backwards. But at least he/she's matching the socks colour
Sorry, didn't meant to have a pity party in here. Carry on....
My socks are more like this
View attachment 296280
But much brighter blue and green accent.
However.... my slippers are bunny.
Who has a pair like these though? Used to be popular but now you don't see them in stores, it's all crocs and uggs.
View attachment 296281
Maybe they are hard to walk in? They look warm
Caregiving for your own mum is hard. It's a lot easier to have several trained nurses who work round the clock when things get bad, I never got a moments rest. Hospice do help with respite when they can, but if your mum gets better they can't help you anymore. It's a weird thing with hospice, about the end of life thing. Pain relief also needs to be done round the clock.
Beginning of life seems like a piece of cake in comparison, at least you can lift babies.
Always praying for you brother, and you do have friends. Us here. It's not much but we are with you.My caregiving duties are actually not that hard. Actually it was very hard for the first 2 years. I don't even know how I was able to get through it. But it's being tied down, not having any freedom or friends or family who cares that makes me feel so alone and unhappy, but I know there's a season for everything.
Don't feel too bad for me. I am spoiled when it comes to material things. I know many would probably love to trade places with me. Thank you for the compassion and prayers. It means a lot.![]()
My caregiving duties are actually not that hard. Actually it was very hard for the first 2 years. I don't even know how I was able to get through it. But it's being tied down, not having any freedom or friends or family who cares that makes me feel so alone and unhappy, but I know there's a season for everything.
Don't feel too bad for me. I am spoiled when it comes to material things. I know many would probably love to trade places with me. Thank you for the compassion and prayers. It means a lot.![]()
What if all females added 'girl' to the end of their names and all males added 'boy' would that help?You are very welcome
Just to add a little humor: Sometimes, it's hard for me to tell if a person here is a he/ a she. So I was praying, "God please help him/her. Please intervene mightily in his/her life (in my mind thinking knowing the gender makes prayers so much easier)."![]()
What if all females added 'girl' to the end of their names and all males added 'boy' would that help?
So I'd be Lanolingirl and Zeroturbulance would be ZeroturbulanceBoy. For those already married - Karlon could be Karlonman, Cinder could be Cinderwoman
Or maybe sis and bro...
I don't think I would be princess though.Good suggestions!Or could be Lanolinprincess and Zeroturbulanceprince. Karlonking and Cinderqueen. SheLanolin and HeZeroturbulence. HesheKarlon and SheheCinder.
Hope Zeroturbulence, Karlon, and Cinder don't mind us doing this to their usernames.
I note there are no Jesusboys or Jesusman yet.
