LASIK eye surgery should be taken off market, ex-FDA adviser says

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 7, 2019
There are probably lots of surgeries that have negative effects but we don't hear about them, including plastic surgery in particular. I personally wouldn't want somebody messing with my eyeballs but I know people who are very glad they had lasik

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
That's why having proper screening for LASIK is vital to avoid complications.
I've considered it. I think if I give it a few more years it may have arrived at a point where complications are at a bare minimum.