D
Dark_Matter
Guest
Last Chance
by me
For every last chance you give,
For every risk you've bet,
For every tear you've shed,
For every time your heart broke,
For every word you never spoke,
For every demand you've met,
For every time you passed my test,
For every time I made you feel blue,
For all the long suffering patience, from you,
(I was so selfish, I never knew)
For every time I have never realized,
For wasting all your love on me,
For every song you screamed,
For being the man of my dreams.
I'm grateful that you even thought of me.
I don't deserve another chance,
and I certainly don't deserve
someone as wonderful as you,
but still you came into my world,
and you see, it will never be the same,
(but that's a good thing)
For every last chance you take on me,
every risk you bet on me,
For all the love you have wasted on me,
I will do my best to not let you down,
and do my best not to waste your time,
because I love you too.
Thank you, sweet heart
by me
For every last chance you give,
For every risk you've bet,
For every tear you've shed,
For every time your heart broke,
For every word you never spoke,
For every demand you've met,
For every time you passed my test,
For every time I made you feel blue,
For all the long suffering patience, from you,
(I was so selfish, I never knew)
For every time I have never realized,
For wasting all your love on me,
For every song you screamed,
For being the man of my dreams.
I'm grateful that you even thought of me.
I don't deserve another chance,
and I certainly don't deserve
someone as wonderful as you,
but still you came into my world,
and you see, it will never be the same,
(but that's a good thing)
For every last chance you take on me,
every risk you bet on me,
For all the love you have wasted on me,
I will do my best to not let you down,
and do my best not to waste your time,
because I love you too.
Thank you, sweet heart