We all have that thing that makes our true inner selves shine and that thing is what is our freedom is and looks like. What is your freedom? Is it enjoying a nice cup of hot coffee in the lounge of a Starbucks? Maybe it's screaming your head off at a football game or cheering your team on at a baseball game with your friends. Whatever your freedom is, do it with boldness and while you still can. I work in one of the most depressing places on the face of this earth. Nursing homes are where elderly folk don't have much freedom at all. They do pretty much the same routine everyday and see the same people everyday. Think you are bored? Elderly folk in the homes are stuck with doing crossword puzzles and watching television.
Just something I think we should all think about.
Just something I think we should all think about.