Last night's dream and today

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
Last night, I dream that a young lady at a specific time and place was trapped under a car. I privitely called a police friend. We went there today and she was there. We used a jack to get her out and I drove her to ER. She asked that they allow me to go back with her for support. I asked her about her faith in Jesus. She was backslidden and recommited to Jesus. I related to her as a Father would. She missed her parents that she had not seen in years. So, she called them. Her Dad showed up to drive her home. I took the Mother to where she lived. She called family to move all her stuff back to their home in a nearby town. Both, the dream and real life went that way.

Joelightening

Feb 27, 2023
Last night, I dream that a young lady at a specific time and place was trapped under a car. I privitely called a police friend. We went there today and she was there. We used a jack to get her out and I drove her to ER. She asked that they allow me to go back with her for support. I asked her about her faith in Jesus. She was backslidden and recommited to Jesus. I related to her as a Father would. She missed her parents that she had not seen in years. So, she called them. Her Dad showed up to drive her home. I took the Mother to where she lived. She called family to move all her stuff back to their home in a nearby town. Both, the dream and real life went that way.
That is amazing. I am glad you were there to help her.

Mar 23, 2023
That's your spiritual gift, the gift of prophetic dreams. Its alreast one of them for sure

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Most people believe that the Word of knowledge only comes from other people, but as we find out the Lord can give that word of knowledge in a dream or vision. And sometimes as in brother Learner case he also received wisdom with it! Very cool to me!