Last person to post wins

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is this a nonsense game?

• Yes

Votes: 217 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 109 33.4%

• Total voters
Oct 20, 2016
Just randomly remembered :) ...

Mt 20:16
So the last will be first, and the first will be last

Chester

May 23, 2016
Just randomly remembered :) ...

Mt 20:16
So the last will be first, and the first will be last
Good Bible verse; I am a very humble guy, And since you were "last" which means you were "first" - I would not want you to be temped to lay up treasures on earth - so now you don't have to worry about it anymore!

Oct 20, 2016
Good Bible verse; I am a very humble guy, And since you were "last" which means you were "first" - I would not want you to be temped to lay up treasures on earth - so now you don't have to worry about it anymore!
Yeah, that's true brother... :)

Feb 24, 2015
Dont worry brother...My aim was not to receive the prize...but join the fun ride of silliness XD lol!
I am terribly sorry, I have to humbly apologize but in no way is this a fun ride of silliness.
If fewer people like you found this funny, winners like myself would be continually winning,
and stay winning. But then again if nobody paid attention, would the question be winning at what?

Anyway there is no place for silliness, it gives stupidity a bad name .....

Oct 20, 2016
I am terribly sorry, I have to humbly apologize but in no way is this a fun ride of silliness.
If fewer people like you found this funny, winners like myself would be continually winning,
and stay winning. But then again if nobody paid attention, would the question be winning at what?

Anyway there is no place for silliness, it gives stupidity a bad name .....

Yeah...you made me understand an angle which I haven't thought about brother! You're right, if it was silliness, there wouldn't be much of competancy...

ok I rephrase the sentence (lol!)
......but join this thread which I perceive as ride of silliness while the majority doesn't "

#Wonder who's winning...
:)

S

Smashtronomicon

If you guys have Facebook, check out my page Inner Man Theatre. I just started one page Bible lesson comics called "Bible Facts from the Lightspeed Lab.

Oct 20, 2016
Err..I'm there in facebook but how can I go to your page? Is the page name Inner man theatre?

Oct 20, 2016
Once upon a time a tinted yellow frog, Rof found its way to the passageway that stretched long and shallow. Hollow and crikey sounds met him, his muscles started twitching vibrantly. His dilemma was whether to enter or not.The tunnel.

His mother warned him of not going to unknown and abandoned places but this was the challenge put up by the "Official Froggia Commission" to encourage all frogs to become confident and daunting so, lesser the chances of their population being dwindled by their arch enemy -snake.

Some of his mates bunked the site, some ventured into the tunnel, some started eating all kinds of flies so that they will be energised.

Rof stayed still.

Should he he go or not?

To all the participants here....
. All your opinions on the decision of Rof is appreciated!

Jul 25, 2012
Once upon a time a tinted yellow frog, Rof found its way to the passageway that stretched long and shallow. Hollow and crikey sounds met him, his muscles started twitching vibrantly. His dilemma was whether to enter or not.The tunnel.

His mother warned him of not going to unknown and abandoned places but this was the challenge put up by the "Official Froggia Commission" to encourage all frogs to become confident and daunting so, lesser the chances of their population being dwindled by their arch enemy -snake.

Some of his mates bunked the site, some ventured into the tunnel, some started eating all kinds of flies so that they will be energised.

Rof stayed still.

Should he he go or not?

To all the participants here....
. All your opinions on the decision of Rof is appreciated!
I'm intrigued.