Last person to post wins

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is this a nonsense game?

• Yes

Votes: 217 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 109 33.4%

• Total voters
B

Burninglight

no everyone I actually win because I've got the moves! ladies show them what I'm talking about......

aww yeah hot steps ladies,I knew you'd like using my moves!
I WIN!!!!
That is some fancy dancing, I ballroom dance, I am a musician and an artist; in fact, I painted all the different avatars of mine; so, LOL I win, I win I win.....

J

joefizz

That is some fancy dancing, I ballroom dance, I am a musician and an artist; in fact, I painted all the different avatars of mine; so, LOL I win, I win I win.....
nice for you not that I'm really paying attention...

beautiful women=WIN CITY!!!

Maka

Jun 26, 2017
You painted your avatar? It's beautiful! :)

C

CaptainGoat

Mind you, have you noticed that the more words you use while writing, the longer the thread gets and the longer ones post gets and the less people will read to the end of what one has written? It is especially effective if one avoids using all forms of paragraphing the posts one is writing. Technically speaking, it is not actually writing that I'm doing. I'm not using a pen or ink. It is different! It is strange writing on a tablet. One needs the autosmell feature (Which doesn't always work!) to enable one to hit the right keys. Well. If one can describe them as keys.... Other things are noticeable as well. For example, as I write this and post it, it suddenly becomes the last post on this thread so it means that (Even for a moment) that I win for a temporary period of time. Time itself is interesting as I believe time varies and is not a constant. Lots of interesting things that I can write about will make this thread longer. I could write about pencils but there's no point. I could write about bread and butter but I'd better not spread it! Some books have been written with some interesting titles, such as "The Art of Escapology" by Ivor Smallkey and "The Long Fall" by Ilene Dover. Before I write too much and bore you all, I'd better just end it with these words (Even if they dont last too long) and say "I WIN!"

J

joefizz

Not that I have a tail....
legend "tales" of Captain Goat's tail long ago when the pyramids were still young,and Titans ran amuck,that the dark crystal was broken,and his tail,was lost forever in the bog of eternal stench!!!
this special made up story is brought to you by Joefizz who wins every time he posts in this thread!!!!

C

CaptainGoat

Hello everyone. Today is a day of the week and I'm not sure which one it is yet!

C

CaptainGoat

How do they catch fish just the right shape and size to fit inside batter? Is a perfect fit!

J

joefizz

I would say that the only way I win anything is that I can continue to move forward for God and spread God's word,now through this site and 3 other Christian Chat type sites,that I stay logged into and post on nearly everyday or every spare hour or minute I get,even if I just welcome someone,do prayer request,or answer merely one question concerning the bible or God,I feel like a winner because when God wins everybody wins,and that is whom I now serve devoutly,and couldn't be happier!

T

Tabitha4thelord

Hi everybody
Here I am lol
Winning!!!!!