Last person to post wins

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is this a nonsense game?

• Yes

Votes: 217 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 109 33.4%

• Total voters
Oct 20, 2016
I regret that I voted the game as nonsense....on a second thought...it could actually help in building competitive streak!:D

J

joefizz

.......Win...........Bye Bye..........(driving imaginary car).................

J

joefizz

Joe, I want to thank you for giving me time to win... I'll share the prize
no I believe I'll share with you "My" prize(throws smoke grenade and vanishes)!!!

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Nope, I'm taking the prize, and I'm sharing it with no one!!!
You know what I learned at school today? - SHARING!

:). EkU6Gys.gif

baby-win.jpg

image-1233990601.jpg

As a workers with God we have to learn to make room for God - to give God "elbow room." We calculate and estimate, and say that this and that will happen, that so-in-so will win this thread, or I must win this thread, and we forget to make room for God to come in as He chooses.

Obviously He has chosen me to win at this time. Smile :cool:.. :eek: .. :p.. Thanks for the memories!!!

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
You know what I learned at school today? - SHARING!

View attachment 173954

View attachment 173955

View attachment 173956

As a workers with God we have to learn to make room for God - to give God "elbow room." We calculate and estimate, and say that this and that will happen, that so-in-so will win this thread, or I must win this thread, and we forget to make room for God to come in as He chooses.

Obviously He has chosen me to win at this time. Smile :cool:.. :eek: .. :p.. Thanks for the memories!!!
And thank YOU for making me smile AND win again at the same time! ;)

slave

Mar 20, 2015
And thank YOU for making me smile AND win again at the same time! ;)

*Why can't I win this thing? Oh, fine....
I love you all too much to squander the opportunity to invest in someone ...
you can have the win on my behalf ...
I cry just for your happiness yet my loss.
I pray the Rule-Master will alter the rules a bit
and allow me the privilege of submitting this win
despite the fact I am last currently yet still.

a8c13dc5f028139df8efdac8f752e4ae_large.jpg

abc_2020_1_120918_wg.jpg

"Ricky, I done lost my win! Wah........"

johnny-depp-real-man-tears-Favim.com-996296.jpg

"It's so hard....."

mom-calming-crying-newborn.jpg

"It's ok, calm down, we can do this!"

> ( (Ps). ----- The Rule-Master denied my request - sorry I must receive the prize sorry! ) <