Last person to post wins

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is this a nonsense game?

• Yes

Votes: 217 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 109 33.4%

• Total voters
J

joefizz

Yes very sweet,here's some candy...(grabs trophy and runs away disappearing into a dark alley)

J

joefizz

*Shines a flashlight on joe*

STAHP RIGHT THERE!!!!!! *snatches the prize and disappears into le spoopy woodz :) *
*sends out search kitties by the hundreds*
"find wine rose and bring back my trophy,if you succeed you shall be rewarded with only the finest fish"
*kitties find wine rose and give her the I'm so cute look making wine rose drop trophy and the kitties obtain it and return to Joefizz*
"excellent work as promised the best fish for all of you,enjoy"!
I Win!

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
*Joe dances in victory, only to later realise that:

1. His hand was covered in gold paint from holding the trophy replica.

2. Sonia (me) had secretly replaced the fish with a toy one, due to ninja skillz. The cats walk away, angry at joe.*

Ha ha haaaaaaa...

J

joefizz

*Joe dances in victory, only to later realise that:

1. His hand was covered in gold paint from holding the trophy replica.

2. Sonia (me) had secretly replaced the fish with a toy one, due to ninja skillz. The cats walk away, angry at joe.*

Ha ha haaaaaaa...
*Then winerose is attacked by ninja teddy bears due to Joefizz's anticipation of untrustworthy kitties,using their cuteness and hug ninjitsu,they get the real trophy from winerose and gift it to Joefizz in return Joefizz gives them their own teddy house*
I Win!
THE END

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
*Then winerose is attacked by ninja teddy bears due to Joefizz's anticipation of untrustworthy kitties,using their cuteness and hug ninjitsu,they get the real trophy from winerose and gift it to Joefizz in return Joefizz gives them their own teddy house*
I Win!
THE END
I bet that you read that teddy bear thread I posted in, did ya...

*Joe dances in victory once more, until the trophy's lid opened and a weird puppet springs out of the hole, scaring the jeepers out of him, meanwhile...*

Me: Hee hee...I bet that he didn't know that I actually bribed those bears into taking a trophy jack-in-a-box instead...*walks further into le spoopy woodz, still holding the real trophy*

shineyourlight

May 25, 2015
Win.
Win.
Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.Win.
Win.Win.Win.
Win.Win.Win.
Win.Win.Win.
Win.Win.Win.
Win.Win.Win.
Win.Win.

Win.Win.Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Win.
Win.
Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.Win.
Win.Win.Win.
Win.Win.Win.
Win.Win.Win.
Win.Win.Win.
Win.Win.Win.
Win.Win.

Win.Win.Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.Win.
Win.

...Lose.

J

joefizz

I bet that you read that teddy bear thread I posted in, did ya...

*Joe dances in victory once more, until the trophy's lid opened and a weird puppet springs out of the hole, scaring the jeepers out of him, meanwhile...*

Me: Hee hee...I bet that he didn't know that I actually bribed those bears into taking a trophy jack-in-a-box instead...*walks further into le spoopy woodz, still holding the real trophy*
Hey I said The End so I win and that's The End,so I Win!

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
(sails off with winerose's 89 egg yolks) arr matey you win,but I'll be taking your loot,call it a trade arrrr!
What?! ...No...you didn't just do that...no...

*Switches to demonic voice effect*

NO!!!!!

You have just crossed the line, buddy!!! Your stuff was funny for a little while, but this, THIS, is too much!!! I WILL find you, mister egg person, and take back all of my 89 egg yolks from the clutches of your hands, until you have nothing left! You hear me?! ALL OF THEM!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

*Switches back to normal voice*

Anyhoo...I win, nya! :3

Last edited:
J

joefizz

What?! ...No...you didn't just do that...no...

*Switches to demonic voice effect*

NO!!!!!

You have just crossed the line, buddy!!! Your stuff was funny for a little while, but this, THIS, is too much!!! I WILL find you, mister egg person, and take back all of my 89 egg yolks from the clutches of your hands, until you have nothing left! You hear me?! ALL OF THEM!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

*Switches back to normal voice*

Anyhoo...I win, nya! :3
I don't "Eggxactly" see you getting your egg yolks back arrr I suppose I'll laminate them and put them on the walls of my home arrr but remember you can winnnn now arrrr,harharharharhar!