Last person to post wins

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is this a nonsense game?

• Yes

Votes: 217 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 109 33.4%

• Total voters

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
All that runnin' around means you're gonna get really tired soon. So I win instead.

*stands quietly in the middle of the thread and glares at all that pass*

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
*Puts sunglasses on Alayna's face*

You're scaring everyone with that glare of yours!

*Stands on a chair as he pumps his fist in the air and declare himself the winner*

L

loverofjesus27

an ant went inside my ear today so i won because i was a victim of the ant's tickles...seriously was crawling inside i had to use hydrogen peroxide.

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
*Puts sunglasses on Alayna's face*

You're scaring everyone with that glare of yours!

*Stands on a chair as he pumps his fist in the air and declare himself the winner*

*places giant pillow on the floor beside Scotty, pulls chair out from underneath him so he falls on the pillow (I'm not mean, i don't want to hurt you!)

Pulls out 10 foot scepter and declares herself the winner again*

L

LittleBit1987

I win cause I’m the only one awake in my house lol

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
I win because my husband went to bed, so he isn't allowed to win. I think the only thing I've won is an earlier bedtime for myself.

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
i had pizza for lunch, so I'm definitely the winner.