Last person to post wins

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is this a nonsense game?

• Yes

Votes: 217 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 109 33.4%

• Total voters
L

loverofjesus27

I accidentally unsubscribed from a thread i didn’t see which one it was. Oh well i win.

J

joefizz

I might be winning right now,maybe quite possibly,just maybe.

G

Galatea

You all win! What is it you have won?

I’m so glad you asked that question!

You have won peace and quiet. Ding, dong- the witch is dead! Which old witch? The Wicked Witch!

Congratulations upon this most auspicious occasion.

J

joefizz

You all win! What is it you have won?

I’m so glad you asked that question!

You have won peace and quiet. Ding, dong- the witch is dead! Which old witch? The Wicked Witch!

Congratulations upon this most auspicious occasion.
This isn't the wizard of Oz!
This is the win section of Joefizz the super awesome guy that says stuff about stuff!

G

Galatea

This isn't the wizard of Oz!
This is the win section of Joefizz the super awesome guy that says stuff about stuff!
You win freedom. Now that you are free, are you going to Disney World?

G

Galatea

A whole new world of silliness!
I win!
I sincerely wish you much joy and every possible happiness in your new world of silliness. Exploring new worlds must be fun. May God bless you.

J

joefizz

I sincerely wish you much joy and every possible happiness in your new world of silliness. Exploring new worlds must be fun. May God bless you.
Thank you now just one question...
Where is disney world????hahaha hahaha!

J

joefizz

(now that everyone's distracted..)
IIIIIIII WINNNN!

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
I am back and with a brand new hard drive because my computer died and we had to wait for the new hard drive. So thankfulI married a computer tech who could fix it for 'free' (cause we had to pay for the hard drive)

So I TOTALLY win right now.