Last person to post wins

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is this a nonsense game?

• Yes

Votes: 217 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 109 33.4%

• Total voters
F

finaldesire

Matthew 20:16 (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
Matthew 20:16 (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.
If I remember correctly, Peter and James raced to the tomb to see the miracle of Jesus being risen....and if I'm not mistaken,
James outran Peter to the tomb.....I think i'll win this round :p

J

joefizz

If I remember correctly, Peter and James raced to the tomb to see the miracle of Jesus being risen....and if I'm not mistaken,
James outran Peter to the tomb.....I think i'll win this round :p
now that's rather "win worthy" though wouldn't you know it I can't believe I just posted again and just when you were doing so good...

slave

Mar 20, 2015
.....hickup...........................burp.........................cough..............................Zzzzz........................................crash (ouch)..............................................................................................................................................................................tootles.......shhhhh.......

Last edited:
J

joefizz

.....hickup...........................burp.........................cough..............................Zzzzz........................................crash (ouch)..............................................................................................................................................................................tootles.......shhhhh.......
Mega man 8!

L

loverofjesus27

Arriving like a crashing airplane.....booooommmm!!!!!

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Next up! ..... ( 2 shots for a dollar or 75 cents each ... "Hey, batter batter - SwInG!"):

banner-post@hires.jpg

it_photo_119452.jpg

why-not.jpg

The_Simple_Life.jpg

SmAcK .... Out of the ballpark it goes its a winner!!!!