Last person to post wins

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is this a nonsense game?

• Yes

Votes: 217 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 109 33.4%

• Total voters
G

Godsgirl83

Just thinking, if we great raptured , the winner may be the one left behind, oh oh!
of this thread... maybe.
but just think:
if that happened then we would ALL (hopefully all) be the winners!;)

G

Godsgirl83

Morning GG! Hope all is well in your world!🙏🙏🙏
GOOD MORNING! Um, it would be easy to dwell on what is not right at this moment; however, NOT going to give the devil the foothold to that situation. MY GOD STILL SITS ON THE THRONE!!! And no matter the outcome I WIN!!!!
(in that situation AND this post, lol)

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
GOOD MORNING! Um, it would be easy to dwell on what is not right at this moment; however, NOT going to give the devil the foothold to that situation. MY GOD STILL SITS ON THE THRONE!!! And no matter the outcome I WIN!!!!
(in that situation AND this post, lol)
You will definately win the situation Godsgirl but not sure about this post. ;):ROFL:

G

Godsgirl83

AND THE RACE IS ON! AND I WIN...………..

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Yes! I was up to read a devotional and some scripture, and catch up with whatever is going on in Australia, looks like I am up for keeps now! Having had a couple cups of coffee. Is everything good in your life?

G

Godsgirl83

Shittim, to answer your above question (which I think was as a reply to Ruby, lol) I'm just going to copy the link to what I just put in another thread right here......

G

Godsgirl83

Despite today's crummy un-summer like weather

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
we need the rain here, the corn, our predominant crop, is tasseling and needs rain to make the grain, just received 1/2" each day for two days, with more in the forecast.
Helped break the heat, too!