Last person to post wins

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is this a nonsense game?

• Yes

Votes: 217 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 109 33.4%

• Total voters
G

Godsgirl83

Wouldn't it just be AWESOME if those talented people actually were born again believers and USED IT for the kingdom?
Though there are a lot of good christian comedians too.

G

Godsgirl83

okay.... family duties are calling me. Ya'll can fight it out till ya win (for now)
just know one thing.....
and when I return.....
I WILL BE THE WINNER!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
okay.... family duties are calling me. Ya'll can fight it out till ya win (for now)
just know one thing.....
and when I return.....
I WILL BE THE WINNER!
I gotta split too, I have to give a 2 minute speech of appreciation in front of 200 people at 6p, say a prayer for me:) plz!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Holy cow, good luck! What's it for? :)
It was to recognize our hostesses for mentoring a study group in their homes for the last 9 wks. They cut it short, but I got to put in a good word for my mentor directly to the head lady while in line for ice cream, so
thx for prayers, you too Susanna.:):):)

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
G' day Ruby! How's your side of the world today? Blessings!🙏🙏🙏
Gday, Leastamongmany. I don't know why but everytime I see your user name I read it as Leastmahogany.
Things are good here but my internet is still down so I am using my phone. Unfortunately when you scroll up and down it is where the thumbs up symbol is so I have liked a whole number of opinions unknowingly.
Also I think I may have accidently reported myself. 😛 Evrything is squashed on a phone screen compared to a laptop.💻📱