Last person to post wins

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is this a nonsense game?

• Yes

Votes: 217 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 109 33.4%

• Total voters
G

Godsgirl83

and the clock is ticking again....... (for GG to have ANOTHER epic win)

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
GREETINGS ALL FROM THE HOT HUMID SOUTH! BTW......I AM STILL HERE! BLESSINGS

I AM SO BLESSED,HAVEN'T SLEPT IN 48 HRS WAS SUPPOSED TO WORK,I'M WATCHING MY 4 MONTH OLD GR8 NIECE! HER DAD CAME AND GOT HER BEFOR 11 ,I WENT TO PHARMACY,GOT BACK WAYYYY BEFORE NOON! HAD A LOVELY CHAT WITH A NEW FRIEND AND LEARNED SOMETHING NEW AGAIN!!!!!

G

Godsgirl83

GREETINGS ALL FROM THE HOT HUMID SOUTH! BTW......I AM STILL HERE! BLESSINGS

I AM SO BLESSED,HAVEN'T SLEPT IN 48 HRS WAS SUPPOSED TO WORK,I'M WATCHING MY 4 MONTH OLD GR8 NIECE! HER DAD CAME AND GOT HER BEFOR 11 ,I WENT TO PHARMACY,GOT BACK WAYYYY BEFORE NOON! HAD A LOVELY CHAT WITH A NEW FRIEND AND LEARNED SOMETHING NEW AGAIN!!!!!
:ROFL:
And I'm so tired......
I read it as
"I'm so blessed to have not slept in 48 hrs"............:unsure:

G

Godsgirl83

is that your way of trying to take over the post?:LOL: make sure everyone else sleeps..........
hmmmm speaking of..... this place looks empty......
wonder how long my victory win will last here today? yesterday was something like 6hrs:LOL:

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
( you can keep the win, GG, i am putting this in parentheses so it isn't actually a post)
(really nice crown, Ruby, you look great in it)

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Thank you Shittim, I wear it with pride.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Wonderful response!
Good evening to our precious sister in Australia, hope you day was perfect.

G

Godsgirl83

All right Tab.......
you had the win for wayyyyy to long now..........
MOVE OVER........
WINNER COMING THROUGH!!!!!!!!

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
@OP

How does one win this game???

#error
Systems failing
System crash
System reboot

Program.Game.Exe still running. Do you wish to execute?

Malware detected.

#error

Execute failsafe program "exit thread".

System stabilized ;)