Last person to post wins

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is this a nonsense game?

• Yes

Votes: 217 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 109 33.4%

• Total voters
G

goth4god

ha ha!.... my fingers are cold... hmmmm....

S

soccerboo

ATTENTION ALL, THERE HAS BEEN A GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM, FROM NOW ON ALL POSTS MADE WILL NOT BE SEEN BY OTHER PEOPLE, IN A HANDFULL OF FORUMS AROUND THE CC FORUMS.

SORRY FOR ANY INCONVEINIENCE!

A

Abing

HAHAHAHAHHA

ROLLS ON THE FLOOR LAUGHS HYSTERICALLY
THIS IS KILLING MY PARASITES! LOL.....

No one beats u JannaHHHH!!!!

S

soccerboo

WOOT GLAD TO KNOW hahahaha

A

Abing

AND YO RAWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK haha u're a senior member now!!! *gets a rifle*.. come on and well shoot everyone who stands in our way. haha

S

soccerboo

lol this game is soo stupid, everyone agrees but none of us will give up hahahahahaha:p

R

roaringkitten

wow....Abing you have sure gotten violent lately....First, its burning me, then eating me alive, now its carrying rifles to shoot people.......I think you are one crazay woman dear!!!!!lol

A

Abing

hahhahahhah *laughs hysterically* this is one crazay :D my mini brain is still working.

S

soccerboo

LOL, well this game has completely forgotten that ITS TURNING US AGAINST EACH OTHER IN A FOT TO TRIMPUPH OVER ALL??

was that good enough hahaha:p

A

AussieBritLu

This is not good.

You are supposed to LOVE one another!!! Not KILL one another!

S

soccerboo

Good point, have fun getting it thorugh to ABING hahahah:p
All in good fun..:)

A

Abing

hahahhahha LOL.. i have a beautful rifle.. hehe tis not filled with bullets *rolleyes*. .. hehheeh anyhorse.. we erase the rifle hehhe.. wespread love

R

roaringkitten

I think Abing is a little high on love.....which may explain her condition......lol

A

Abing

LOOOL hahahha now what does that ahem means be_still? hehe and kitty :-| im in a gooood condition heheeee

S

soccerboo

OH WAIT I FORGOT, GOOOOOOOOOOOO ABING lol:p

A

Abing

wait im soooo confused.. where are my posts on this forum?? or.. am I still in this forum. wow this is crazay. :-/ don't try to understand. somethings really going on. and i need to find that ouT!

S

soccerboo

I TOLD YOU THIS GAME HAD A GLITCH hahahahahaha