Last person to post wins!!!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
oh ok what sorts of things do you ask
How different is it from google. Google is the only search engine I use.
Oh grok isn't a search engine. It gives direct answers. Google's AI is called Chat GPT, but grok is more trustworthy and unbiased based on independent tests.

Here's an answer I got from grok when I asked it to cheer me up (copied from Grok):

can you cheer me up

Here’s a little cheer-up package, just for you:

  1. You’re awake at weird hours like the rest of us chaotic gremlins, which already means you belong to the best club on Earth 😭✨
  2. Imagine your future self in like 3 years looking back at March 13, 2026 and going:
    “Damn… that version of me was going through it… and still made it. What a legend.”
  3. Random list of things that are objectively cute and cannot hurt you:
    • Hamsters trying to stuff entire baby carrots in their cheeks
    • When cats forget they’re not invisible and just freeze mid-step
    • Puppies waking up from a nap and immediately forgetting how legs work
  4. You clicked on a random AI at 11:27 PM just to feel a tiny bit less alone tonight.
    That small act of reaching out = bravery. I see you. 🫂
Want the extra-strength version? Tell me:

  • What kind of comfort are you craving right now? (dumb memes, wholesome animal facts, dark humor, motivational big-brother pep talk, chaotic gremlin energy, etc.)
 
oh wow I never ask questions like that on Google.
Well here's what google AI says

AI Overview


Here are some simple, fun facts and gentle ideas that might help bring a little warmth to your day. [1]

Sweet Animal Facts
    • Sea Otters hold hands when they sleep so they do not drift apart from each other in the water.
    • Cows have best friends and get stressed when they are separated from them.
    • Red Pandas stand on their hind legs and raise their arms to look bigger when they feel surprised or excited. [1]

Quick Ways to Feel a Bit Better
    • Look up: Gently lifting your gaze brings in more light and helps your body feel a little more awake and positive.
    • Drink water: Sometimes a cool glass of water helps reset a tired mind.
    • Listen to a favorite song: Putting on an upbeat track can shift the energy in the room.
    • Take a deep breath: Let your shoulders drop and breathe in slowly for four seconds, then let it out. [1, 2]

If you'd like, tell me what is making you feel down today or if you want to hear a funny story, and we can go from there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: zeroturbulence
Lanolin version

Animal fun facts
-
Wombats poos are cube shaped
Giant pandas have been voted #1 cutest animal in the world
Giraffes sleep standing up
Elephants in the room are noticeable by their farts

Ways to feel better...quickly!

type some emojis into your text box :LOL: :):oops:🤣
Hug Hello Kitty or similar plushie
Listen to Lanolin sing 'Itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini' or convince her to sing it
Inhale some sweet orange oil that you made yourself by grating an orange on your cheese grater

Let me know if you want to hear a funny thing that happened on the way to the singles forum....
 
  • Like
Reactions: zeroturbulence
I guess they all work pretty much the same. I never tried chat gpt. Grok is very convenient since it's on X. There are lawsuits against Chat GPT (google's AI) and OpenAI (the AI programming company behind Chat GPT, but not Grok) because it encouraged some people to delete themselves.

 
For some reason, I was thinking it came from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - but, apparently not.

What can I say? That goes waaaaaaaaaayyyyy back...
 
What I did remember correctly was that the author of a well-known book "invented" it - was just thinking of the wrong book.
 
I recently had a dream where I was on a pirate ship. Not a real one, just a Disney one. But there was this huge hole in the middle of the floor with no railing and in this hole was a giant wheel that propels the ship like the one on an old steamboat. If anyone fell in, no one would hear them scream or know they were gone because the churning water was so noisy. The ship was full of happy young people and I was young too and I was with my best friend from high school who I haven't seen since high school, but he looked like Ben Affleck and the captain of the ship was his father who happened to be Benjamin Cumberbatch in his Dr. Strange costume. It felt like a nightmare but it was kind of fun too.
1791079655610.png1791079500254.png
 
Had another strange dream. This time I think God was sending me a message because I didn't realize something about it until I woke up and it shocked me. And I don't think my mind was clever enough to think it up the way it happened. Anyway, no one cares about my dreams here so I don't know why I bother posting them.
 
On another forum (christian) the most popular thread was the Dream thread. Or was it an entire Forum? People were dreaming a lot on there and having visions.

People were giving interpretations. It was very interesting.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: zeroturbulence
On another forum (christian) the most popular thread was the Dream thread. Or was it an entire Forum? People were dreaming a lot on there and having visions.

People were giving interpretations. It was very interesting.
I don't remember that, but I just post them here because I started this thread.
 
On another forum (christian) the most popular thread was the Dream thread. Or was it an entire Forum? People were dreaming a lot on there and having visions.

People were giving interpretations. It was very interesting.
Oh I thought you meant a thread in here. I don't really want interpretation. I just find some dreams interesting. That dream I had the other night required no interpretation and kind of scares me, but not in a bad way... in a "Gods convicting me" way.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: seoulsearch