Oh grok isn't a search engine. It gives direct answers. Google's AI is called Chat GPT, but grok is more trustworthy and unbiased based on independent tests.oh ok what sorts of things do you ask
How different is it from google. Google is the only search engine I use.
Here's an answer I got from grok when I asked it to cheer me up (copied from Grok):
can you cheer me up
Here’s a little cheer-up package, just for you:
- You’re awake at weird hours like the rest of us chaotic gremlins, which already means you belong to the best club on Earth


- Imagine your future self in like 3 years looking back at March 13, 2026 and going:
“Damn… that version of me was going through it… and still made it. What a legend.” - Random list of things that are objectively cute and cannot hurt you:
- Hamsters trying to stuff entire baby carrots in their cheeks
- When cats forget they’re not invisible and just freeze mid-step
- Puppies waking up from a nap and immediately forgetting how legs work
- You clicked on a random AI at 11:27 PM just to feel a tiny bit less alone tonight.
That small act of reaching out = bravery. I see you.
- What kind of comfort are you craving right now? (dumb memes, wholesome animal facts, dark humor, motivational big-brother pep talk, chaotic gremlin energy, etc.)