Last person to post wins!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

IFOLLOWHIM

Wow it seems a sin too laugh :( oh deary deary me my Lord an saviour died so i can have life not sit dooour faced 24/7 a mean cmon brother's and sister's , i had written more but decided to delete it as someone would no doubt be a smarty pants an make out otherwise as happens on a regular basis sadly :(

No one here is out to get nor condemn!
Everything on this thread is done in fun and love!

G

Godsgirl83

Har har oo ar jim lad do i sense ganging up on the new lad there peeps? Ooò what a pullava "Ruby the new lad wants too win heads up" wow an double wow lol my goodness whatever next :(
"NEW LAD!!!????"
No me lad......
you made a visit here, that makes you a guest,
you made a fe remarks, that makes you a "newbie"
BUT you darn went and continued to reply and try to out win us all!!!????

No me dear lad....... you are no longer the new guy around here...... you are now:
ONE OF US............

G

Godsgirl83

why did you scare @BlessedByGod away????
Iwas hoping to come back in here and find his humor everywhere......
SEE??"? Ya'll just HAD to fight over the win and scare him off.....
<looks around...
WAIT A MINUTE!!! WHERE'S THE YACHT!????
BBG AND the yacht are missing :unsure::unsure::unsure:
me thinks someone went for a victory cruise and left us all behind........

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
why did you scare @BlessedByGod away????
Iwas hoping to come back in here and find his humor everywhere......
SEE??"? Ya'll just HAD to fight over the win and scare him off.....
<looks around...
WAIT A MINUTE!!! WHERE'S THE YACHT!????
BBG AND the yacht are missing :unsure::unsure::unsure:
me thinks someone went for a victory cruise and left us all behind........
Hey GG,
How are you? How are the kiddos?

As far as BBG and the yacht... well let's just say they won't be back.🤪

Anyway...the winner is back.

Jun 11, 2019
Well im pretty sure a sister will post after this so ill say here i dunno if im bk really aint sure where God wants me which bottom line is why im still here, i ducked in here to get a break from Cc chat as the Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak an my goodness its only the Lord who's kept me here or id have been gone long ago, i don't usually ask people for prayer but would ya'll remember me in your prayers for guidance an understanding as to why the Lord led me, as the words from the Lords mouth dont return empty i know he has a purpose in leading me to Christian chat an may Godbless each one of you :) p.s what does they wont be back mean? Banned? Arguments?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Fellowship w/other Christians is good and endless, lol, yes I will offer prayer for you. You're seeking and that's a good thing.
What? I just won, again.
Yeah, Krumbeard, what did you mean by 'BBG won't be back' hoping a joke.

Jun 11, 2019
No one here is out to get nor condemn!
Everything on this thread is done in fun and love!
There u go i knew someone would miss interpret what i was talking about :( the wonders of messaging and not being gifted at writing it down properly it had no reference to you or the sister's on is it a thread u call it? (Now i am glad i decided not to put all i had written on here) Ill tell you what lets call it a rant as i probably dont belong here anyway :( thats been 5 mths of people jumping on every single little word caring not the way people speak from different countries or walks in life mean something else, but thanks! For the love!

Jun 11, 2019
Fellowship w/other Christians is good and endless, lol, yes I will offer prayer for you. You're seeking and that's a good thing.
What? I just won, again.
Thank you very much for your prayers an may Godbless you and your family :)

I

IFOLLOWHIM

There u go i knew someone would miss interpret what i was talking about :( the wonders of messaging and not being gifted at writing it down properly it had no reference to you or the sister's on is it a thread u call it? (Now i am glad i decided not to put all i had written on here) Ill tell you what lets call it a rant as i probably dont belong here anyway :( thats been 5 mths of people jumping on every single little word caring not the way people speak from different countries or walks in life mean something else, but thanks! For the love!

I'm so very sorry Patrick,I meant it to encourage you.
No one on this thread will jump,judge or try to hurt!.

I'm sorry!

I

IFOLLOWHIM

Amen @up we are ALL WINNERS!
( HANDS OUT TROPHIES AND CROWNS)🏆👑🏆👑🏆👑🏆👑🏆👑🏆👑🏆👑🏆👑🏆👑🏆👑🏆👑🏆👑🏆👑🏆👑🏆👑🏆👑🏆👑🏆👑

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
What? I just won, again.
Yes it was a joke.

But this is all about winning.

so here I am again...winning!

I

IFOLLOWHIM

I concede,Miss Ruby!
This has been a fun thread,but as I said
We
Are
All
WINNERS!

S

Susanna

Buckle up folks, cause I’m in for the win now🚓.

G

Godsgirl83

Hey GG,
How are you? How are the kiddos?

As far as BBG and the yacht... well let's just say they won't be back.🤪

Anyway...the winner is back.
hey there krumy beard dude!

you're right!!!!
The winner IS BACK!!!!!
And it's ME;)

up

Banned