Last person to post wins!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Isaiah263

Jan 12, 2020
I was a kid when this dude was a weatherman, but I remember this.. "Hellllllooooooooo!"

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Well, he called the lady a ten,
what a friend,
He's likes to rhyme
right on time
Didn't miss a beat
He's so neat......lol (it's catching I think)
Now did I win
Yes that's right
all I can say is...
have a good night:)
Check this out. This is so funny. :D I really really want to be a weatherman.
"It's gonna be hotter than Hades."

G

Godsgirl83

Independence Day! These r too easy ya'll!
well, yeah, sure if you click the giphy link it'll TELL YOU the name duhhhh no wonder it's to easy ....
either it's that or BBG watches and remembers WAAAAAAYYYY to many movies ;)

G

Godsgirl83

oh boy! Look at the time! The kids will be getting out of school soon, time to go pick them up......
in the mean time I am just going to have to put this game on:
1580328165343.png

That means NO MORE POSTING Taby...… (and same goes to everyone else)

Aw... that should ensure my win for a while...…..

Isaiah263

Jan 12, 2020
Another weatherman. We're stuck with him here in San Diego now. They keep moving him. Originally Charlotte then Albuquerque.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
I would like to thank all the little people that made this win possible. Hold the applause. I feel your admiration (OK even I'm choking on that one but hey... :giggle:)
View attachment 210680
Where you see one giving speeches, I see a Fellow Jedi... a bit furry of a version then I, but Jedi none the less....😁