Last person to post wins!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

Hey now, not all that is green is Kryptonite...and ya, I just posted.
So...as a matter of course, i thought I'd try this (never hurts to use a new approach, as well as it makes sense in trying it)
...your getting sleepy, very sleepy. Your eyelids feel like they have a lead weights in them. They are sooo heavy, the mere thought of them closing feels like it would just be a welcome peace to you...you can almost imagine what you want to dream about and can't wait to begin the joyful process... Now
Oooh yaaaa. I Win.
ALMOST worked,
but....

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
ALMOST worked,
but....
Dang it
!
Between you and Miss Owl over there, I'm sitting working on keeping my win, with the tv running in the background! Do you know the crazy commercials I'm being subjected to🙄? No, I don't want to call your singles hotline already, stop running the dang commercials already I will not call them in a boat, or with a
!

G

Godsgirl83

I better go get some sleep........

or that's how I'll look tomorrow.....

G

G2RBeliever

Its after 9 a.m. here ,WAKEY,WAKEY!!!!!!!
YOU AMERICANS!
LOVE TO ALL!

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
okay....
now it's nighty night time......
love ya'll
Sleep well Lil Sis and make God protect your all and allow you all to awaken refreshed and ready to serve God with a open heart!
...on a another personal note...woo hoo, no more stupid commercials! Yesss!

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Dang it
thought you went to bed!
🤔....note to self...self: online hypnosis is not too effective on some Canadians...😄