Last person to post wins!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
This cat has mad skills
No, he has turned to the Dark Side of the living room, so "mad" would be right in a sense🤔.
You see, when one uses the red lightsabers......(fast forward, fast forward...) it's crazy I'm telling you, you know.....(fast forward, fast forward...) and that's how come I know so much about cats and lightsabers ! Pretty fascinating right!😁

S

Susanna

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
newsflash.....
flapping eyelashes is the superpower of ALL females ;);)
No...no....it’s MY superpower....no other female is swaying the powers that be like I do with my super flapping turbocharged eyelashes😂😂😂.

I’m just kidding😁😁.

G

Godsgirl83

I think a wise person once said
"tis better to have flapping eyelashes than a flapping mouth"

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
moments away from suicide
I will wait for you for ten minutes in The Chat Thread to see if you are wanting to talk about what is bringing you down UP. Be praying for you that God brings you outta your pain.