Last person to post wins!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Reformyourself

This is my last post number 777
When I began, I built up a little fellowship of what I believe are real Christians on cc.
Nehemiah6
Deuteronomy.
Eternally-gratefull.
BlessedCreator
Jeremiahscup.
GaryA
Dino-246.
Tabinrivka.
Diakanos
Tourist.
Oldthenew
Cristian-gavrilrscue
Myrtletrees
JonathanBeWell
Numbers 6:24-26 to you all
Thank-you for your input. It was wonderful to meet you...but also relieved to be going

It is better for you (& i) if I go 😉

Love this quote about Christian perfection
Aquinas-“Those who enter the stage of perfection do not profess to be perfect, but to tend to perfection...hence a man who takes up the state of perfection is not guilty of lying or deceit through not being perfect, but through withdrawing his mind from the intention of reaching perfection”.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
This is my last post number 777
When I began, I built up a little fellowship of what I believe are real Christians on cc.
Nehemiah6
Deuteronomy.
Eternally-gratefull.
BlessedCreator
Jeremiahscup.
GaryA
Dino-246.
Tabinrivka.
Diakanos
Tourist.
Oldthenew
Cristian-gavrilrscue
Myrtletrees
JonathanBeWell
Numbers 6:24-26 to you all
Thank-you for your input. It was wonderful to meet you...but also relieved to be going

It is better for you (& i) if I go 😉

Love this quote about Christian perfection
Aquinas-“Those who enter the stage of perfection do not profess to be perfect, but to tend to perfection...hence a man who takes up the state of perfection is not guilty of lying or deceit through not being perfect, but through withdrawing his mind from the intention of reaching perfection”.
You can't quit, take a break (we all do that) and come back.
YOU: