Last person to post wins!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Well Yaaaaa! But I figuared if they were the "Stupid" kind of Traps, they weren't working. Only the smart ones seem to catch anything, thus the mice problem. If they worked, no mice😄.
the tail got stuck on the sticky pad in front of the old fashioned mouse trap, so he flung himself onto the trap and killed itself lol. Yours truly here cleaned the mess up without puking 🤢

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
maybe you need to get some shut eye... :p lol just a suggestion :)

My dog has never been around cats... so I’m kinda nervous to know what she would do with a cat 😳
Eat him.
This clarivontant moment has been brought to you by the letter "M" and "C" and the number "2"...😁

IToreTheSky

Aug 20, 2020
N.Y.
Mmm....lasagna. Haven't had that in a while. Or spaghetti. I've always loved pasta foods in general. And lasagna or spaghetti sounds really good right about now....

I would take a dog over a cat 1-1.jpg in a cocaine heartbeat,just sayin. LoL As far as food and/or this thread goes.... winner-winner-chicken-dinner.jpg

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019

one of my favorite movies, a WINNER:cool:
I finally watched the newest one last night, was quite good, it is direteced by Micheal Bay so it was entertaining ( cool grafix) ... yeah, I'm a big kid
l😁l,
thank you!