Last person to post wins!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
I'm new here but I think I win now right? :D
View attachment 232383
Lol, you would be correct and welcome to to Christian chat!

Now notmally🤔, by me posting here, I would normally take over being the winner. However, since your new, I am waving my win to you😀.

Always good to have some good fresh faces in here. A few more fun threads on here too.

Oct 22, 2021
Lol, you would be correct and welcome to to Christian chat!

Now notmally🤔, by me posting here, I would normally take over being the winner. However, since your new, I am waving my win to you😀.

Always good to have some good fresh faces in here. A few more fun threads on here too.

Thank You for that kind welcome and magnanimous gesture. I will gladly accept a second win. :D This winning thing feels good!
k3k.jpg

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
I won !

Not just cause I got awarded this metal, but because the Falcon's hyperdrive was working to get me here on time to get it!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
sometimes GodsGirl is up, I don't see her light right now. so....

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
sometimes GodsGirl is up, I don't see her light right now. so....
Lol well, haven't seen her for a while.

And , oh look, here is my newest Win!

Yesss!

(Usually quite tonight on the threads I usually poke my head into🤔)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
that is an awesome way to show happiness...... but I win!