Last thing about myself

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Danacovert82

Banned
May 18, 2015
237
2
0
44
I'm no longer going to post about things wrong with me, except this. Well, it's not something wrong, but it's something I'm NOT DOING!!!!!

I'm not going to walk on eggshells around the Bible Discussions forum. Why? Because if I want to post something that may get heated, I don't care. And, I would like to make a request of you guys. I know you'll just shrug it off, but for those that listen, here it is: please don't tell me to calm down when it comes to a sensitive subject. I know how to handle myself.

Anyway, I promise not to post anymore blogs about what I'm gonna do/not do and/or observational posts. I am a bad boy about that. I know why. Let me explain so you'll understand me better.

Why hey I post observational posts: I feel like I have to critique each, and every single person, and say what's wrong with people and try to require them to be good or else.

You won't get anymore observational posts from this Christian. God bless.