Late Term Abortion vs Racism, The Greater Sin?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KD

Nov 20, 2018
It appears too many think that's the job of the church so in home worship, prayer and Bible study aren't needed.
Mine aren’t old enough for these topics but they’ll certainly be discussed.

K

kaylagrl

Sarcasm in the response but not the words.

I think is best to look at the root of the causes. Both have terrible effects and share similar roots; ignorance, selfishness, pride, hate.
Maybe I need to give my point more context. I'm speaking of the Governor wearing blackface vs justifying infantilism. The Dems ignored his comments on infanticide completely, but wanted him to step down over the black face incident.

Nov 12, 2018
What's crazy is that in America, abortion came out of racism, but the Democrats are completely fine with abortion but not racism. It's like they don't know why abortion was brought to the table in the first place or something. If they're against racism and they know the history of abortion in America, then logically they should be against abortion too. And I don't buy that they don't know.[/QU
Maybe I need to give my point more context. I'm speaking of the Governor wearing blackface vs justifying infantilism. The Dems ignored his comments on infanticide completely, but wanted him to step down over the black face incident.
I thought ur context was perfect the 1st time. Thank u for opening the discussion.some1 already said it but.1john 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
How about Mary Turner? Hoocaust abortions?
Eugenics?
Mary Turner (c. 1885[1] – 19 May 1918) was a young, married black woman and mother of two who was lynchedby a white mob in Lowndes County, Georgia, for having protested the lynching death of her husband Hazel "Hayes" Turner the day before in Brooks County.[2] She was eight months pregnant, and her unborn child was also brutally murdered.[3][4]

Nov 12, 2018
I thought ur context was perfect the 1st time. Thank u for opening the discussion.some1 already said it but.1john 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Mary Turner (c. 1885[1] – 19 May 1918) was a young, married black woman and mother of two who was lynchedby a white mob in Lowndes County, Georgia, for having protested the lynching death of her husband Hazel "Hayes" Turner the day before in Brooks County.[2] She was eight months pregnant, and her unborn child was also brutally murdered.[3][4]
mark:2:
King James Bible
And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for there were many, and they followed him.

There r no republicans vs Democrats . There r only believers and nonbelievers. Mark 2:15 Mary Turner (c. 1885[1] – 19 May 1918) was a young, married black woman and mother of two who was lynchedby a white mob in Lowndes County, Georgia, for having protested the lynching death of her husband Hazel "Hayes" Turner the day before in Brooks County.[2] She was eight months pregnant, and her unborn child was also brutally murdered.[3][4]

Nov 12, 2018
King James Bible
And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for there were many, and they followed him.

There r no republicans vs Democrats . There r only believers and nonbelievers. Mark 2:15 Mary Turner (c. 1885[1] – 19 May 1918) was a young, married black woman and mother of two who was lynchedby a white mob in Lowndes County, Georgia, for having protested the lynching death of her husband Hazel "Hayes" Turner the day before in Brooks County.[2] She was eight months pregnant, and her unborn child was also brutally murdered.[3][4]
Mark2:15
King James Bible

There r no republicans vs Democrats . There r only believers and nonbelievers. Mark 2:15 Jesus sat down and ate with sinners..and they followed him. My question is what do u think he said to them? And isn’t that what we r to follow?

Sep 3, 2016
President Trump on Sunday waded into the scandals roiling Virginia, tweeting that “African Americans are very angry at the double standard on full display” in the state.

Trump was apparently referring to the optics of pending impeachment talks for the only statewide-elected black official, Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax, who faces two allegations of sexual assault. Meanwhile, two white state officials who have admitted to wearing blackface as young men — stirring painful reminders of Virginia’s history of racism — are refusing to step down.

Fairfax denied the allegations, called for an investigation of them, and vowed to remain in office as a growing number of fellow Democrats urged him to resign.

So refreshing to have a President unafraid of calling it how it is.

Remember from it was the Democrats in power as Mayors, Governors and Senators who ruled the South from 1850 to 1970's. They were the ones who wrote and enacted the Jim Crowe laws against blacks.

Nov 12, 2018
President Trump on Sunday waded into the scandals roiling Virginia, tweeting that “African Americans are very angry at the double standard on full display” in the state.

Trump was apparently referring to the optics of pending impeachment talks for the only statewide-elected black official, Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax, who faces two allegations of sexual assault. Meanwhile, two white state officials who have admitted to wearing blackface as young men — stirring painful reminders of Virginia’s history of racism — are refusing to step down.

Fairfax denied the allegations, called for an investigation of them, and vowed to remain in office as a growing number of fellow Democrats urged him to resign.

Remember from it was the Democrats in power as Mayors, Governors and Senators who ruled the South from 1850 to 1970's. They were the ones who wrote and enacted the Jim Crowe laws against blacks.

if Trump said it,it must be true.