Laughter good medicine for the soul

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I loved the first one the most. I am diabetic
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by sanglina

I have some classic collection of Sardar jokes. In India, the jokes are quite popular and we love it, so, sharing it here just for laugh :D.
 
I have some classic collection of Sardar jokes. In India, the jokes are quite popular and we love it, so, sharing it here just for laugh :D.

•Banta enters kitchen, opens sugar box, looks inside and closes it. He does this again and again. Why?
Because the doctor told him to check his sugar level regularly.

Banta and Shopkeeper
•Banta: You cheated me.
Shopkeeper: No, I sold a good radio to you.
Banta: Radio label shows "Made in Japan" but radio says this is 'All India Radio! '

• Boss: Where were you born?
Banta: India ..
Boss: which part?
Banta: What 'which part'? Whole body was born in India.

Banta Singh in Social Science Class
Teacher: What is common between Rama, Krishna, Buddha and Jesus Christ?
Banta: All of them were born on government holidays.

• Hitler says,
"There is no word like IMPOSSIBLE in my
dictionary".
...
...
Banta says: What's the point of saying that now? You should have checked it before buying.

• Teacher: How can you Kill a Lion?
A. Banta Singh thought and thought really hard and then comes to a conclusion: I'll drink poison and let the lion eat me.


• Banta Singh could not dial 911, because he could not find the digit eleven?

• Teacher to Banta: where were you born?
Banta: Thiruvananthapuram
Teacher: can you spell it?
Banta (after thinking for some time): I think I was born in GOA.


• On a romantic date Banta’s girl friend asked him:

“Darling ! Will you give me a ring on our engagement day?”

Banta replied: “Sure ! What’s your phone number?”

Loved the first one, being diabetic, laughed a loud.
 
Does anyone know what US state is mentioned in the Bible? Clue it is mentioned in the first Testasment
Answer tomorrow if still here
 
I cant find the humor

Well, if you read them closely you'll notice a pattern in all of the incidents. Maybe its just in India (or I don't know), but we love to laugh at our own folly and stupidity (with no ill intention). So, Banta Singh (Sardarji) jokes are quite popular and we love to crack them up just for laugh. Anyone from India would have easily got the humour.

Loved the first one, being diabetic, laughed a loud.

That's the whole point. I am glad you had a good laugh :D
 
And so, the only U. S. State mentioned is Arkansas, know where it is?

It is when Noah looked out of the Ark and saw (Arkansas)
 
Okay, next, since we all are just laughing away right?
Do you know there was Tennis in the first Testament?

Yes, it is when Joseph served on Pharaoh's court
 
So, two young Muslim teenage girls are texting each other about a boy friend........

Girl #1: He kissed me........

Girl #2: He kissed you? O.M.G. OH, NO, WAIT............O.M.A.
 
Does anyone know there were cars in the beginning, during Adam and Eve?

Yeah, that is when God "DROVE" Adam and Eve out of the garden
 
Do you know that car was an Accord?

Shown when pentecost came and all were put in one Accord
 
Awesome Sister, awesome truth mixed right in there as misinterpretations start wars, Thank you