Lazy XD

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeaveittoGod
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LeaveittoGod

Guest
Blog Entry #3

Ha. What a lazy day. I hardly moved from the couch! I pretty much just played Animal crossing on the Gamecube (you: wow that's sooooo old! Me: But it's better than the wii u.) For about hmm...maybe 4 hours =^.^"= wow I'm lazy. However my dad's girlfriend came over and we all watched the first episode of The Walking Dead because she hasn't seen it before. But you should have seen her closing the blinds because she got paranoid of walkers "possibly" coming to the windows lol. However, i finally got my butt up to go bake some banana bread. I kinda put it for a couple minuted too long hehe...at least it was edible. Then later I played more Animal Crossing. So all in all a lazy day!