Learn To See Nothing but God!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Amarui

Banned
Apr 11, 2017
0
0
0
"I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved" (Psalm 16:8).There is an old song we used to sing back then; part of that song says, "I have seen, seen, the downfall of Satan, glory be to God, glory be to Jesus..."

As wonderful as it sounded,I always wondered why it was the fallen devil we focused on seeing. In reality, it only made us see the wrong things, and for that reason I stopped singing that song.

As Christians, we ought to set our gaze on the Lord: on His glory, beauty, strength, power, grace and favour manifested in and for us. We are from a heavenly city, where God dwells with an innumerable company of angels – that’s what we ought to set our gaze on.

This was David’s secret. He said, "I have set The LORD always before me" (Psalm 16:8). He saw nothing but God. Hallelujah! What do you see today? See your victory, see your miracle, see divine health in Christ!

No matter the challenge you are faced with, what the Lord wants you to do is to see yourself victorious over that situation, for He has given you the victory in Christ. Hallelujah!