Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
I just thought it was a great sermon, so I'm sharing it.
Disclaimer: the speaker in the video belongs to the Orthodox Christian church. I am non denominational myself not proselytizing, I simply found the sermon edifying since basic Christian life is discussed. I am noting this because some folks may not want to watch if it's not 100% fitting their beliefs. Thank you for understanding.