Led to the Father Through Jesus

  • Thread starter Thread starter prodigaldaughter
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

prodigaldaughter

Guest
“No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day." - John 6:44

​
Question: -
1) As one who has brought up in a single parent home I found it difficult to relate to God the Father. I found it was when I became close to His Son our Lord Jesus I was able to draw closer to the Father. Has anyone had any similar experiences or can comment?


 
This often happens to those who had problems with one missing "dad", whatever the reason might be to. I have read that these people who have suffered that bad experience also have some problem when mate selecting or married. Frigid women, by the way, had a bad experience with that missing father who gave them coldness instead of protection or love. In my case, I had problems to deal or accept Jesus. My prayers or mouth were sent to God, instead Jesus, and that took me certain time to be understood and, as some catholic people may have experienced, it is "easier" for them to use the image of Mary to reach God´s attention, since they believe Mary does the role of Jesus and, as Acts 4:12 says: "There is NO other name"...