Left Behind In Kabul

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lily-Keith

Jun 11, 2021
lilliankeithauthor.wordpress.com
The last of U.S troops left Kabul. And there are still Americans and Christians, and Afghan allies left behind. It's so heartbreaking to think of what we know will happen to them. Please pray that God would place His protecting hand on them and by His grace, deliver them according to His Will.

And for fellow believers in Kabul, please pray that God would give them joy, strength, and courage in knowing that He is standing with them, and that He hasn't forsaken them and never will. Please pray that they would stand strong in their faith and be a witness to the unbelievers around them; and that God would be glorified through them.

"I sought the Lord, and He answered me,
And delivered me from all my fears.

"They looked to Him and were radiant,
And their faces will never be ashamed.

"This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him
And saved him out of all his troubles.

"The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him,
And rescues them."

Ps. 34:4-7

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Lord, hear the prayer of this sister. You know every person calling on Your name, and we thank You that You're presently providing for, protecting, comforting, and teaching them in the way to live to the full, with joy, strength and courage as they continue to share the Gospel where You put them, for the glory of Your name.

Goodlord

Jul 22, 2021
I have been praying for them. I truly believe we are at the end of days. It is heartbreaking to watch people suffer. I will say that I have been quite heartbroken. My husband left me without warning to move in with another woman. He is divorcing me and forcing me to sell my house and give him half. I inherited the house from my mother, he paid nothing. I have been worried about being homeless while trying to pay for attorney fees and grieving. I was stuck feeling depressed every second. And I started watching Christian videos on YouTube. I have been watching people suffering, losing their homes with no where to go. Being persecuted and murdered. All of the disasters, wars and famines. I watched these poor people trying to hold on to the outside of airplanes and it broke my heart and I have cried about that as wel. I am not thinking about myself so much now. I have been thanking God for all of my blessings. I have family I can count on. I have my health and most importantly I have God. I am blessed. Now I pray for my soon to be ex husband and his girlfriend. I am right with God and I know what awaits them if they don't wake up. I actually feel bad for them now. God bless your people and stop their suffering. Stop the suffering of your animal's and your earth. Let today be the day of salvation for all of those lost with good hearts and all of those we have been praying for. Give us strength, courage and protection. Forgive us our trespasses and help us forgive those who have trespassed against us. Thank you for every blessing and the gift of salvation. We Love you and praise you, you are truly worthy of all praise and glory. Even so come quickly Lord Jesus we need you in the mighty name of Jesus the Christ Amen and Amen.