T
Tintin
Guest
Excuse me! I drive in the left-hand lane all of the time. If I didn't, I'd get in trouble with the police.
Excuse me! I drive in the left-hand lane all of the time. If I didn't, I'd get in trouble with the police.
I know! It's like you people drive on the wrong side of the road and then want us to go metric. Unbelievable.
The left side is the only right and proper side to drive on.
The queen drives on the left side.![]()
Proof the left hand side was the original way to do it.
All the right hand drivers are just liberalls
Why do some countries drive on the left and others on the right? - World Standards
In South Africa we drive on the right side of the road..... which is the left side.
I don't know anything about a Queen but my wife is Queen Bee and that is also right![]()
Right is right not left.![]()
What I learned from this article is:Proof the left hand side was the original way to do it.
All the right hand drivers are just liberalls
Why do some countries drive on the left and others on the right? - World Standards
Where the heck do you live anyway? I mean, we have deer crossings, but.... They ought to have "armadillo crossing" or "possum crossing" here where I live with small print underneath saying "but really.... don't worry about it. It's not all that important".