Leftism is Lunacy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 28, 2016
Sep 4, 2012
I used to monitor global warming alarmists on social media, and seeing how sick in the head some of those people are I figured this would be a next step for some of them.

Dec 28, 2016
I used to monitor global warming alarmists on social media, and seeing how sick in the head some of those people are I figured this would be a next step for some of them.
Talk about clinically insane, satanically deceived.

Sep 4, 2012
It's bizarre that none of the loony tune people that I used to monitor have even mentioned this guy killing himself to protest fossil fuels.

skipp

Mar 6, 2014
I think it’s really weird what issues get determined to be “leftist” and what issues get determined to be “right”. It’s seems fairly arbitrary. I don’t really see what’s wrong or unChristian about believing in global warming. There’s nothing in the Bible about global warming one way or the other.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
“It’s a shock; it’s a shame,” said mom Dana Lall as she shepherded a crowd of Catholic-school kids past the horrific scene, en route to a baseball game.​

Wow, I wonder if he knew his mother was going to be on the scene :eek:

Sep 4, 2012
I think it’s really weird what issues get determined to be “leftist” and what issues get determined to be “right”. It’s seems fairly arbitrary. I don’t really see what’s wrong or unChristian about believing in global warming. There’s nothing in the Bible about global warming one way or the other.
In this particular case, global warming scare mongering is entirely leftist driven. The climate warms and the climate cools in natural cycles. Always has, always will. GOD has everything under control.

Aug 2, 2009
I wonder if he realized that setting himself on fire actually made the globe a tiny bit warmer.. :rolleyes:

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
I mean this is almost unbelievable, but this is one absurd illogical end of the leftist satanic agenda:

David Buckel, prominent gay rights lawyer, burns himself to death in New York to protest global warming | Fox News

Satan is literally laughing at this, and this leftist ideology is eclipsing our world. There is only one hope and it is Christ and his message is the Gospel.

Our world has gone insane...
Same goes for the right ... satan has us boxed in on both sides!

Ever more reason to dump both parties!

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Only that 1/3 of the trees and all the green grass will be burnt.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
He seems to be acting consistently. There is a sin in his ideology, but no Sovereign Lord or redeemer. That's why he's adopted the behavior of some under-read monk during the Plague.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
ie, he's atoning for the sins of others in hopes the great Leviathan will honor his faithful display and move the hearts of man by force.

We Americans are not used to this sort barbarism, because we've been so blessed by our still-eroding Protestant heritage.

Dec 28, 2016
I'm sorry that you cannot discern that he was a leftist liberal activist and practicing sodomite. Did you think he was a straight conservative Christian?

Dec 28, 2016
“It’s a shock; it’s a shame,” said mom Dana Lall as she shepherded a crowd of Catholic-school kids past the horrific scene, en route to a baseball game.​

Wow, I wonder if he knew his mother was going to be on the scene :eek:
Um, that was a mom in general, not his mom. Context?

Dec 28, 2016
Same goes for the right ... satan has us boxed in on both sides!

Ever more reason to dump both parties!
Pretty much our entire government is corrupt. Not sure how the "for the people" government got to the point of pointing its finger at us, telling us how things are going to be, that we better not mention God at graduations, killing babies is cool and we will put up with it, and it will be rearing our kids for us...

LaurieB

Mar 12, 2018
I'm sorry that you cannot discern that he was a leftist liberal activist and practicing sodomite. Did you think he was a straight conservative Christian?

I am not sure what a leftist liberal is? Is it someone who is merely to the "left" of my thinking? Same goes for someone on the right. Are they "far right", meaning someone who is to the "right" of my thinking.

Certainly being a conservative or a liberal does not equate to good or bad Christian. These are simply labels that are divisive when the hope is to unite all Christians.